Diversity and resilience in crisis management
In this IIL inclusion and diversity lecture Nigel Basham and Jo Holliday talked about the importance of inclusion and diversity in crisis management services.
This lecture drew on Nigel and Jo's broad experience in this area, and focussed on how inclusion and diversity in a crisis response and management team can greatly improve risk management and critical outcomes.
By the end of this lecture members would have gained an insight into:
- Cultural awareness in crisis management
- Balancing strong decision making and inclusivity
- What an effective and diverse management team looks like
Mary Bowie, Senior Counsel, Miller Insurance Services LLP.
Registration & Security
IIL lectures are open to CII and PFS members
CII and PFS members must register online by 10.30am on the day of the lecture
For lectures held in The Old Library, Lloyd's pass holders may also attend and do not need to register
All attendees (at any venue) must produce photo ID - either a Lloyd's pass, driving licence with photo or valid passport
- Email confirmations and photo ID must be produced to security staff at the lecture venue
- Attendance confirmations are non-transferable to any other person or lecture
- All venues have limited capacity and registration and/or a Lloyd's pass does not guarantee admission
Please let us know what we can do to make our events fully accessible to you.
This demonstrates the quality of an event and that it meets CII member CPD scheme requirements.
3/4 hours' CPD can be claimed for this event if relevant to your learning and development needs.
It is recommended that you keep any evidence of the CPD activity you have completed and upload copies to the recording tool as the CII may ask to see this if your record is selected for review. Details of the scheme can be viewed online at www.cii.co.uk/cpd.