Beyond Insurance: addressing evolving client risks – spotlight on climate change
In this IIL London Market webinar, attendees can hear the findings of client research by the London Market Group on evolving client needs, followed by a panel discussion on how the insurance market can respond to these evolving risks and challenges. The discussion particularly focuses on climate change risk.
Anthony Baldwin (CEO, American International Group Ltd (AIG UK)) moderates a discussion with:
- Nadine Moore (Managing Director and Partner, Boston Consulting Group), presenting on BCG’s work on Beyond Insurance - The Client View for the LMG, in which 40 London Market clients shared their views on the transformation that businesses were facing and how these disruptions were impacting the relevance of traditional insurance products as the insurance industry adapts to evolving needs
- Julie Page (CII President and CEO, AON UK), whose Presidency theme is focused on how the insurance industry is responding to clients’ changing needs
- Vicky Roberts-Mills (Senior Manager, Global Insurance, BP) shares a client’s perspective on evolving needs, including climate change.
The discussion considers both solutions to clients’ risk problems that already exist in the market, but which have not been given enough profile and where the market should be focusing on with regards to these new risks and product innovation, with a focus on climate change risk.
The panel also considers the current skill-set of the insurance sector and how that should evolve.
- Client perspectives on new challenges and trends
- How clients are thinking about their response to climate change risk
- How the industry is responding to evolving client needs
Attendees are welcome to submit questions in advance to email@example.com - please include the webinar title in the subject line of your email.
Places are limited and will be allocated on a first come, first served basis.
This webinar will be hosted on WebEx. Please familiarise yourself with their T&Cs and Privacy Statement.
- Online event
You will be sent a confirmation email shortly after booking. If you have not received this within one hour, please contact Patricia Pedraza (020 7397 3911).
This demonstrates the quality of an event and that it meets CII member CPD scheme requirements.
1 hour's CPD can be claimed for this event if relevant to your learning and development needs.
It is recommended that you keep any evidence of the CPD activity you have completed and upload copies to the recording tool as the CII may ask to see this if your record is selected for review. Details of the scheme can be viewed online at www.cii.co.uk/cpd.