Mortgages: a First Time Buyer Guide and Jargon Buster!
In this webinar organised by the IIL Young Members’ Committee, Celina Ramsey – a Mortgage Adviser with Charles Cameron & Associates, provides an insight into the current conditions within the mortgage market and explains the most important factors affecting first time buyers.
The session is suitable for anyone looking to take the first step towards owning their own home and includes information on:
- How much deposit you will need to save
- Mortgage types and terms
- Costs and fees associated with buying a property
- The importance of a good credit rating
- Government initiatives – such as Help to Buy Equity Loan / Shared Ownership / Mortgage Guarantee Scheme and Stamp Duty relief
- The application process and timescales involved
- How an expert mortgage adviser can help
- Q&A to answer your individual questions
- Learn how to manage your credit record to be in good financial shape
- Understand how much you need to save to get a foot on the property ownership ladder
- Understand how Government Schemes are aiming to assist First Time Buyers
Places are limited and will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis.
This webinar will be hosted on Zoom. Please familiarise yourself with their T&Cs and Privacy Statement.
Please contact Gemma Warren (020 7397 3912) with any queries regarding this event.
- Online event
You will be sent a confirmation email shortly after booking. If you have not received this within one hour, please contact Gemma Warren (07436 263847).
This demonstrates the quality of an event and that it meets CII member CPD scheme requirements.
1 hour's CPD can be claimed for this event if relevant to your learning and development needs.
It is recommended that you keep any evidence of the CPD activity you have completed and upload copies to the recording tool as the CII may ask to see this if your record is selected for review. Details of the scheme can be viewed online at www.cii.co.uk/cpd.