Covid-19 FCA update for general insurance
Advance booking is essential - download booking form below
In this joint IIL and Branko Limited interactive webinar, Branko Bjelobaba FCII will provide guidance on essential financial resilience for your firm plus the new temporary FCA rules. He will focus on two key subjects:
- How intermediaries can cope financially and will look at the critical financial aspects of riding out the storm and what intermediaries need to consider now and for the future as businesses consider a return to normal work
- The long list of new temporary rules and guidance finalised by the FCA for the sector (that apply from 18 May 2020) and is a one-stop-shop for knowing what has to be done in a compliant and timely manner
By the end of this webinar attendees will have gained an insight into:
- What the FCA expect right now
- Assessing overall business solvency
- Carrying out a review of all expenditure
- Reviewing exposure to key clients and inherent risks
- Taking advantage of what help is available
- Furloughing and other staff matters
- Looking ahead to the next stage of any cost reduction
- Product value reassessment and advice to be provided
- Customers in financial difficulty – what has to be done
- Operational resilience and business continuity
- Senior Managers and a gradual return to work
- Business interruption insurance update and exposure for intermediaries
This webinar will be relevant to general insurance brokers/intermediaries, their insurers and any other market participants.
Joining instructions will be sent out shortly before the Zoom webinar begins and all participants will receive a copy of the presentation so that they can follow the talk.
- CII/PFS member: £60 (inc VAT)
- Non-members: £120 (inc VAT)
Branko Bjelobaba FCII, Senior Consultant on FCA Compliance, Branko Limited
Please contact email@example.com (0800 619 6619) with any queries and to submit your questions in advance of the event.
You will be sent a confirmation email shortly after booking. If you have not received this within one hour, please contact Patricia Pedraza (020 7397 3911).
This demonstrates the quality of an event and that it meets CII member CPD scheme requirements.
2 hours' CPD can be claimed for this event if relevant to your learning and development needs.
It is recommended that you keep any evidence of the CPD activity you have completed and upload copies to the recording tool as the CII may ask to see this if your record is selected for review. Details of the scheme can be viewed online at www.cii.co.uk/cpd.