An introduction to The Insurance Charities
This webinar will provide an introduction to the Charity, explain who it can help, and highlight the support it can offer during challenging times.
You’ll hear from a beneficiary and listen to some of their Trustees in the UK and Ireland speak about their work, including their partnerships with other charities.
Attendees will also have the chance to ask questions to the panel at the end.
Who should attend?
- HR and CSR professionals and those with responsibility for staff working anywhere within the UK or Irish insurance industry
- Anyone working in insurance wanting to understand more about the Charity and the support on offer
- Please share the details with anyone in your professional networks who you think would like to attend
- Joshua Brekenfeld – Director of Global Corporate Development at Aspen
- Adrienne O’Sullivan – Chief Executive Officer at ARAG Legal Protection Ltd
- Amy Green – Insurance and Risk Specialist at Gallagher UK
- Annali-Joy Thornicroft – Chief Executive at The Insurance Charities
Details for joining the webinar will be sent a few days ahead of the event
By the end of this webinar attendees will have gained an insight into:
- Have a better awareness of the Insurance Charities and the support it can give to the sector and the wider insurance community
- Have an understanding of how to guide change in your firm’s cultural behaviours and build good corporate citizenship
- Have the ability to assess the eligibility criteria to support those in need either in their organisations or closer to home
This webinar will be hosted on Zoom. Please familiarise yourself with their T&C's and Privacy Statement.
This demonstrates the quality of an event and that it meets CII member CPD scheme requirements.
1 hour's CPD can be claimed for this event if relevant to your learning and development needs.
It is recommended that you keep any evidence of the CPD activity you have completed and upload copies to the recording tool as the CII may ask to see this if your record is selected for review. Details of the scheme can be viewed online at www.cii.co.uk/cpd.