In this IIL Reinsurance lecture Charles Whitmore provided an insight into the latest reinsurance behaviour and trends noticed during the January 1, 2020 renewals period and talked about some global movements on capacity and pricing.
By the end of this lecture members would have gained and insight:
- Recent reinsurance renewal trends and behaviour
- Major loss event in 2019 and historical perspective on the losses
- Reinsurance capacity available and current state in the cycle
Stephen Redmond, Chief Transformation Officer, QIC Global Services Limited
Registration & Security
IIL lectures are open to CII and PFS members
CII and PFS members must register online by 12pm one working day before the lecture
For lectures held in The Old Library, Lloyd's pass holders may also attend and do not need to register
All attendees (at any venue) must produce photo ID - either a Lloyd's pass, driving licence with photo or valid passport
- Email confirmations and photo ID must be produced to security staff at the lecture venue
- Attendance confirmations are non-transferable to any other person or lecture
- All venues have limited capacity and registration and/or a Lloyd's pass does not guarantee admission
Please let us know what we can do to make our events fully accessible to you.
Please contact Patricia Pedraza (020 7397 3911) with any queries regarding the CPD events programme.
This demonstrates the quality of an event and that it meets CII member CPD scheme requirements.
3/4 hours' CPD can be claimed for this event if relevant to your learning and development needs.
It is recommended that you keep any evidence of the CPD activity you have completed and upload copies to the recording tool as the CII may ask to see this if your record is selected for review. Details of the scheme can be viewed online at www.cii.co.uk/cpd.