EIS and IHT masterclass
THIS EVENT IS NOW FULLY BOOKED
The EIS Association (EISA), in association with the IIL, are holding an Enterprise Investment Scheme (EIS) and Business Relief (BR) investment focused event aimed specifically for Financial Planners and Regulated Advisers and we need your help to make it a success!
The last few years have seen significant changes in both the rules and investment philosophy of both EIS and BR investments. This has fuelled investor awareness and appetite for more knowledge in these two tax efficient areas of investing and as both types of investment provide attractive inheritance tax relieves we are bringing them together for an event, organised by the EIS Association, the independent trade body for the EIS and SEIS industry. The event will provide planners and advisers with a fully CPD qualifying morning of informed opinion from industry experts on the relevant issues that we believe you face when advising in this area.
Attendees will leave the event having:
- Learnt from Rory Percival, formerly of the FCA, on how compliance shouldn't be a barrier to EIS/IHT recommendations
- Discovered how to undertake competent due diligence and research on EIS/IHT investments
- Let experts in the industry inform you on how changes in the EIS and IHT market affect your clients
- Unlocked ideas on how to incorporate EIS/IHT investments within a client's financial plan
- Heard direct from the Government on their view of the EIS/IHT sector
- Enjoyed listening to our keynote speaker on why now is an exciting time to invest in Britain's entrepreneurial companies
Best of all, it's FREE! And for planners and advisers who are not already EISA members, there is an additional bonus as attendance at this event provides free membership to EISA! More details on the benefits of EISA membership can be found here.
By the end of this event attendees would have gained an insight into:
- The EIS and IHT market
- How to advise compliantly with investments
- What type of sectors these funds invest into and how to invest diversely
Mark Brownridge, DG, EISA.
This demonstrates the quality of an event and that it meets CII member CPD scheme requirements.
4 1/2 hours' CPD can be claimed for this event if relevant to your learning and development needs.
It is recommended that you keep any evidence of the CPD activity you have completed and upload copies to the recording tool as the CII may ask to see this if your record is selected for review. Details of the scheme can be viewed online at www.cii.co.uk/cpd.