AF3 Pension Planning Training Day/Revision Course
As the CII’s Face 2 Face AF3 Revision Day is now fully subscribed, members have another opportunity for a day long revision course, this time hosted by Tom Ryan, Business Development and Compliance Manager, Astute Pensions.
Tom has worked at Astute since March 2015. Tom previously worked for the group that owned one of the largest SIPP providers in the UK, as a compliance and training manager, a role he held for 16 years. Tom also serves on the regional Personal Finance Society committee and has done so for the last 17 years. He is currently the education officer for the region.
By the end of this event delegates will have gained an insight into:
- HMRC Tax regime for pensions
- The legal framework for pensions
- Features and risks of both DB and DC schemes
- State retirement benefits
- Choices for early leavers, transfer value analysis and transfer advice
- The various options for drawing income
- Different needs and solutions available to personal and corporate clients
Advance booking is essential at http://www.astutepensions.co.uk/what-we-do/adviser-academy/
CII/PFS members - £100 (PLUS VAT)
Due to tight security, please aim to arrive at the venue 15 minutes in advance of the start time.
Please contact Chris Eccles, firstname.lastname@example.org (01772 781889) with any queries.
Registration & Security
IIL lectures are open to CII and PFS members
CII and PFS members must register online by 12pm one working day before the lecture
For lectures held in The Old Library, Lloyd's pass holders may also attend and do not need to register
All attendees (at any venue) must produce photo ID - either a Lloyd's pass, driving licence with photo or valid passport
- Email confirmations and photo ID must be produced to security staff at the lecture venue
- Attendance confirmations are non-transferable to any other person or lecture
- All venues have limited capacity and registration and/or a Lloyd's pass does not guarantee admission
Please let us know what we can do to make our events fully accessible to you.
Please contact Patricia Pedraza (020 7397 3911) with any queries regarding the CPD events programme.
This demonstrates the quality of an event and that it meets CII member CPD scheme requirements.
6 hours' CPD can be claimed for this event if relevant to your learning and development needs.
It is recommended that you keep any evidence of the CPD activity you have completed and upload copies to the recording tool as the CII may ask to see this if your record is selected for review. Details of the scheme can be viewed online at www.cii.co.uk/cpd.