Annual General Meeting 2020
To all members of the Insurance Institute of London
Notice is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting of The Insurance Institute of London will be held at *The Old Library, Lloyd’s, One Lime Street, London, EC3M 7HA, at 12.30pm on Monday 28 September 2020 to:
- Consider and adopt the Annual Report for 2019-2020
- Consider and adopt the Accounts for the year ended 31 December 2019
- Elect new Vice Presidents
- Elect the Honorary Treasurer
- Elect the Auditors: PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP
- Elect the senior or ordinary members of Council to serve for three years
- Witness the Transfer of Office
*Subject to Government advice regarding the Covid-19 outbreak, it may become necessary for the AGM to be conducted online. If you have any concerns about this, please contact the Institute Secretary, Allison Potts.
Please contact Allison Potts (07879 116113) with any queries regarding the AGM.
Please do let us know what we can do to make our events fully accessible to you.