Lloyd's three priorities
In this IIL London Market lecture John Neal talked about the conditions driving change in the insurance sector and Lloyd's response through its three priorities - performance, strategy and culture.
The lecture examined the challenges facing insurers today and will detail how Lloyd's is overcoming them to realise the opportunities the new business and risk landscape offer. The lecture looked at how Lloyd's market oversight is evolving; how Lloyd's is planning to execute the Future at Lloyd's, one of the biggest transformation projects in its history; and will argue how it must build a diverse and inclusive culture if its strategy is to be successful.
By the end of the lecture members would have gained an insight into:
- What's driving change at Lloyd's
- How Lloyd's is improving performance management
- The latest on the Future at Lloyd's
- Why building a diverse and inclusive culture matters
Charles Berry FCII, Chair, BPL Global.
Registration & Security
IIL lectures are open to CII and PFS members
CII and PFS members must register online by 2pm one working day before the lecture
For lectures held in The Old Library, Lloyd's pass holders may also attend and do not need to register
All attendees (at any venue) must produce photo ID - either a Lloyd's pass, driving licence with photo or valid passport
- Email confirmations and photo ID must be produced to security staff at the lecture venue
- Attendance confirmations are non-transferable to any other person or lecture
- All venues have limited capacity and registration and/or a Lloyd's pass does not guarantee admission
Please let us know what we can do to make our events fully accessible to you.
This demonstrates the quality of an event and that it meets CII member CPD scheme requirements.
3/4 hours' CPD can be claimed for this event if relevant to your learning and development needs.
It is recommended that you keep any evidence of the CPD activity you have completed and upload copies to the recording tool as the CII may ask to see this if your record is selected for review. Details of the scheme can be viewed online at www.cii.co.uk/cpd.