London Market Claims Service: still a reason to buy or not?
In this IIL claims lecture Patrick and Richard talked about the outlook for London Market claims in the context of the development of the global insurance markets capabilities and whether it remains a reason to select London for claims service.
Patrick and Richard outlined how the London insurance market carried an historic reputation but also a developing one with the last few years having a greater focus on and commitment to claims service. They reflected on what is good and what has improved, but warned against complacency as there were many areas which were still work in progress today.
By the end of this lecture members would have gained an insight into:
- Corporate buyers developing expectations in relation to claims service
- What made London special from a claims perspective?
- Where were the global insurance markets on claims service?
Chair: Matthew Porter, Practice Leader, Claims, Zurich Insurance Co.
Registration & Security
IIL lectures are open to CII and PFS members
CII and PFS members must register online by 12pm one working day before the lecture
For lectures held in The Old Library, Lloyd's pass holders may also attend and do not need to register
All attendees (at any venue) must produce photo ID - either a Lloyd's pass, driving licence with photo or valid passport
- Email confirmations and photo ID must be produced to security staff at the lecture venue
- Attendance confirmations are non-transferable to any other person or lecture
- All venues have limited capacity and registration and/or a Lloyd's pass does not guarantee admission
Please let us know what we can do to make our events fully accessible to you.
Please contact Patricia Pedraza (020 7397 3911) with any queries regarding the CPD events programme.
This demonstrates the quality of an event and that it meets CII member CPD scheme requirements.
3/4 hours' CPD can be claimed for this event if relevant to your learning and development needs.
It is recommended that you keep any evidence of the CPD activity you have completed and upload copies to the recording tool as the CII may ask to see this if your record is selected for review. Details of the scheme can be viewed online at www.cii.co.uk/cpd.