Business Interruption Masterclass
Venue: Park Inn, 1 Justice Mill Lane, Aberdeen, AB11 6EQ
Time: 9:30am - 11:30am.
If you are interested in attending this event please register on our website or email email@example.com.
The Insurance Institute of Aberdeen is happy to announce a session on aspects of Business Interruption.
Experienced attendees will find this session useful as a refresher, whilst newer entrants to the industry will gain a better understanding.
We would highly recommend taking advantage of this opportunity.
- A better understanding of rate of gross profit and how to calculate
- What may influence the need for longer indemnity periods including premises requirements, customer and supplier extensions
- A clear understanding of Business Impact Analysis (BIA) and what this really should mean
- How to use a Profit & Loss account
- Calculating Sums Insured for Gross Profit or Revenue
- Claims examples
The sessions will be run by Alan Chandler, Chartered Insurer, who is widely regarded as one of the UK's leading insurance trainers.
This demonstrates the quality of an event and that it meets CII member CPD scheme requirements.
2 hours' CPD can be claimed for this event if relevant to your learning and development needs.
It is recommended that you keep any evidence of the CPD activity you have completed and upload copies to the recording tool as the CII may ask to see this if your record is selected for review. Details of the scheme can be viewed online at www.cii.co.uk/cpd.