The life of a professional negligence claim
This interactive session will feature updates on key issues which arise at different stages of a professional negligence claim, including:
- jurisdiction: an update on the Courts Reform (Scotland) Act 2014;
- funding: an update on the Taylor Reforms and other funding options for claimants;
- prescription and limitation: a case law update on this timely issue;
- how courts approach causation and damages (case law update); and
- the impact of insolvency on professional negligence claims.
For more information and to book a space go to: http://www.brodies.com/seminars-and-events
This demonstrates the quality of an event and that it meets CII member CPD scheme requirements.
1 1/2 hours' CPD can be claimed for this event if relevant to your learning and development needs.
It is recommended that you keep any evidence of the CPD activity you have completed and upload copies to the recording tool as the CII may ask to see this if your record is selected for review. Details of the scheme can be viewed online at www.cii.co.uk/cpd.