R08 Pension Update Exam Revision Day
The Insurance Institute of Aberdeen are happy to announce that they will be running two revision days for the CIIs new R08 Pension Update exam which is available to sit from August 2015.
By attending one of these events delegates will be able to identify:
- The changes to the HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) tax regime
- The new legislative, reporting and compliance requirements arising from the pension reforms
- New developments in pension provision
- Changes in the rules for members transferring their benefits
- Changes to pension income options
- Changes that will be made to State pension provision
- Key factors that should be taken into account when advising clients.
The tutor will be Neil Dickey who is Lead Pensions Tutor for the CII's Face to Face Training department, and who has run numerous successful training days across the UK over the last few years.
This demonstrates the quality of an event and that it meets CII member CPD scheme requirements.
6 hours' CPD can be claimed for this event if relevant to your learning and development needs.
It is recommended that you keep any evidence of the CPD activity you have completed and upload copies to the recording tool as the CII may ask to see this if your record is selected for review. Details of the scheme can be viewed online at www.cii.co.uk/cpd.