Annual General Meeting 2021
To all members of the Insurance Institute of London
The Council of the Insurance Institute of London has decided that to keep members as safe as possible during the ongoing pandemic, the 2021 Annual General Meeting will be held virtually, and not at Lloyd’s as previously planned.
As we have more than 25,000 members who are entitled to vote, we are inviting all members to vote in advance and the results will be announced at the virtual meeting. You are now invited to vote. The ballot paper is here.
The deadline for voting is Monday 13 September 2021 at 9am.
- Consider and adopt the Annual Report for 2020-21
- Consider and adopt the Accounts for the year ended 31 December 2020 (pages 24-26)
- Elect new Vice Presidents:
a) Ailsa King ACII, Chief Client, Officer, Marsh
b) Judy Knights ACII, Director, JK Knights Review and Chair, IIL Marine & Energy Committee
c) Tracy-Lee Kus, Managing Director, Aon
d) Kelly Lyles, Non-Executive Director, Rising Edge
e) Claire McDonald ACII, UK & Ireland Managing Director, HDI
f) Sara Mitchell ACII, Divisional President, Chubb
g) Neville White, Senior Casualty Broker, Marsh
h) Robert Windsor-Clive ACII, Product Owner, Hyperion X
- Elect the Honorary Treasurer: Netsai Mangwende, Chartered Accountant (Zimbabwe), Chief Financial Officer, GroupM UK
- Elect the Chair of the Nominations Committee: Nicolas Aubert, CEO, GB, Willis Towers Watson
- Elect the auditors: PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP
- Elect the senior or ordinary members of Council to serve for three years:
a) Laura Scarpa ACII, Partner, Deloitte
b) Gemma Henderson, Insurance Recruiter, IDEX
c) Sally Blake FCII, Customer Experience & Digital Innovation Specialist, Zurich
d) Jennifer Braney ACII, Cyber Broker, Gallagher Re
e) Alina Jipa ACII, Head of Analytics, Commercial lines, RSA
- To adopt a new Constitution
- Witness the Transfer of Office:
President: Julian Enoizi
Deputy President: Christopher Lay ACII
Agreed by the IIL Council
Miss AV Potts
Institute Secretary / CEO
Please contact Gemma Warren (07436 263847) with any queries regarding the AGM.
- Online event
You will be sent a confirmation email shortly after booking. If you have not received this within one hour, please contact Gemma Warren (07436 263847).