Delivering tax and financial planning alpha post autumn statement
In this IIL financial planning webinar, Tony Wickenden talks about the latest (and potential future) developments in personal taxation in the UK and its impact on financial planning decision making. Particular focus will be placed on the accumulation, decumulation and transfer stages of the wealth management process underpinning successful intergenerational planning.
In this session, the speaker covers:
- The importance of delivering advice and tax alpha
- The current fundamentals of UK taxation for investors reviewed
- What the future might hold for taxation post the General Election in 2024
- The three key stages of intergenerational financial planning
- Key financial planning choices and how to make them tax efficiently
- Current and future personal taxation for investors
- Key choices to make in creating and delivering a tax efficient intergenerational financial plan
- How to plan for tax efficient wealth transfer
Chair: Graeme Carmichael, Director of Advice Policy, St. James Place
- Online event
You will be sent a confirmation email shortly after booking. If you have not received this within one hour, please contact Patricia Pedraza (020 7397 3911).
This demonstrates the quality of an event and that it meets CII member CPD scheme requirements.
1 hour's CPD can be claimed for this event if relevant to your learning and development needs.
It is recommended that you keep any evidence of the CPD activity you have completed and upload copies to the recording tool as the CII may ask to see this if your record is selected for review. Details of the scheme can be viewed online at www.cii.co.uk/cpd.