How to develop and demonstrate credibility
In this IIL presentation, Susan Heaton-Wright provides tips on how to build trust and credibility with clients, colleagues and prospects.
There are situations in business where we need to demonstrate our credibility or personal impact. This gives clients, prospects, stakeholders, colleagues and senior staff more confidence in your abilities.
In this session, Susan shares key characteristics of credibility and how to use it in an authentic way in business conversations. She also builds your awareness of how your presence and confidence play a role in credibility, even when you are not speaking.
- Understand what credibility is and how to demonstrate it
- Become aware of how you respond to questions and requests from others
- Discover how positive body language can increase your credibility
- Use of voice and increasing your credibility
- Creating a first impression that is credible and positive
- Improving your communication skills so you can show credibility in different business settings.
This session will not be recorded, so a playback will not be available for members who do not attend the live event.
Please contact Patricia Pedraza (020 7397 3911) with any queries regarding this event.
- Online event
You will be sent a confirmation email shortly after booking. If you have not received this within one hour, please contact Patricia Pedraza (07463 028327)
This demonstrates the quality of an event and that it meets CII member CPD scheme requirements.
1 hour's CPD can be claimed for this event if relevant to your learning and development needs.
It is recommended that you keep any evidence of the CPD activity you have completed and upload copies to the recording tool as the CII may ask to see this if your record is selected for review. Details of the scheme can be viewed online at www.cii.co.uk/cpd.