Top ten tips in advising policyholders on policy coverage gaps caused by Covid-19 (repeat session)
Repeat session due to high demand!
In this webinar, Alan Chandler will talk about the Covid-19 lockdown, which has created far more gaps in covers than most brokers realise. Attendees will be able to understand where these coverage gaps arise and how best to advise clients on those issues.
Alan will explore the essential things a broker must take into account on what, and what may not, be covered by Covid-19. This webinar will give an idea how to liaise with clients, responding to issues about cyber risks, policies and contract laws.
Attendees will be able to understand where these coverage gaps arise and how best to advise clients on those issues.
By the end of this webinar members would have gained an insight into:
- The correct position on contents at home coverage under a commercial policy
- The position on EL/PL coverage as it relates to the Covid-19 lockdown
- The increased D&O and cyber exposure caused by the Covid-19 lockdown
- The legal position on payment holidays
- The advantage of being on a declaration linked BI policy
- How unoccupancy could affect policy coverage
- How the Insurance act 2015 applies to the Covid-19 lockdown
This webinar will be hosted on BrightTALK. Please familiarise yourself with their T&C's and Privacy Statement.
We have increased the number of places for this webinar to 500, which will be allocated on a first come, first served basis. Please note that this is likely to result in a limited Q&A session at the end.
Please contact Patricia Pedraza with any queries regarding this event.
This demonstrates the quality of an event and that it meets CII member CPD scheme requirements.
1 hour's CPD can be claimed for this event if relevant to your learning and development needs.
It is recommended that you keep any evidence of the CPD activity you have completed and upload copies to the recording tool as the CII may ask to see this if your record is selected for review. Details of the scheme can be viewed online at www.cii.co.uk/cpd.