Life after COVID-19
In association with Weightmans
Join the Young Members’ Committee as we partner with specialist insurance firm, Weightmans LLP, to bring you a webinar dedicated to supporting the development of your career and help consider, digest and maximise the opportunities which are likely to arise in insurance in our rapidly changing world.
In this webinar, Weightmans’ rising stars - Amy Nesbitt, Christy Devon, Hayley Kiely and Tim Grimes - will consider and provide valuable insights as to how the latest pandemic will shape professional services, the aviation industry, society more generally, and the insurance market.
The expert panellists will debate the mid to long-term consequences of COVID-19 and provide some actionable insights as to what the future may hold and answer your most burning questions. The discussion will include consideration of the following:
- What new exposures may arise and how this will impact losses and types of claims that insurers might see?
- How professional services and society more generally might be impacted
- Will we move away from traditional working models?
- How buying habits of policyholders may change – this will include considering variations to working practices as well as new and emerging risks
- How the aviation industry might evolve and the impact of such changes or variations on the insurance industry
By the end of this webinar members will have gained an insight into:
- New risks, exposures and opportunities for which COVID-19 has been, or is likely to be, the catalyst
- How claims and losses might look following COVID-19
- Changes which could be here to stay in a post-COVID-19 world and how the insurance industry might respond to that
This webinar will be hosted on GoToWebinar. Please familiarise yourself with their T&Cs and Privacy Statement.
We have increased the number of places for this webinar to 400, which will be allocated on a first come, first served basis. Please note that this is likely to result in a limited Q&A session at the end.
Additional instructions will be provided in the confirmation email submitted after registering here. Please ensure you have completed the registration process in full. The IIL accepts no responsibility for incomplete bookings and is unable to provide joining instructions if the full process has not been completed.
Please contact Gemma Warren (020 7397 3912) with any queries regarding this webinar.
You will be sent a confirmation email shortly after booking. If you have not received this within one hour, please contact Gemma Warren (020 7937 3912).
This demonstrates the quality of an event and that it meets CII member CPD scheme requirements.
1 hour's CPD can be claimed for this event if relevant to your learning and development needs.
It is recommended that you keep any evidence of the CPD activity you have completed and upload copies to the recording tool as the CII may ask to see this if your record is selected for review. Details of the scheme can be viewed online at www.cii.co.uk/cpd.