Stress, bullying and harassment: all in a day’s work
THIS EVENT HAS NOW BEEN POSTPONED
In this IIL claims lecture, Robert O'Leary will talk about legal claims involving occupational stress.
In his presentation, Rob will give some background on the problem that stress at work causes to employers, their insurers and employees and take us through a whistle-stop tour of the main cases dealing with what is becoming a major problem in modern society.
By the end of this lecture members would have gained an insight into:
- The problems stress at work can cause for employees, businesses and their insurers
- The legal principles of stress at work cases
- Managing risk from a legal perspective
Bob Still ACII, Chartered Insurer, Commercial Claims Manager, GVC Group.
Registration & Security
IIL lectures are open to CII and PFS members
CII and PFS members must register online by 12pm one working day before the lecture
For lectures held in The Old Library, Lloyd's pass holders may also attend and do not need to register
All attendees (at any venue) must produce photo ID - either a Lloyd's pass, driving licence with photo or valid passport
- Email confirmations and photo ID must be produced to security staff at the lecture venue
- Attendance confirmations are non-transferable to any other person or lecture
- All venues have limited capacity and registration and/or a Lloyd's pass does not guarantee admission
Please let us know what we can do to make our events fully accessible to you.
Please contact Patricia Pedraza (020 7397 3911) with any queries regarding the CPD events programme.
This demonstrates the quality of an event and that it meets CII member CPD scheme requirements.
3/4 hours' CPD can be claimed for this event if relevant to your learning and development needs.
It is recommended that you keep any evidence of the CPD activity you have completed and upload copies to the recording tool as the CII may ask to see this if your record is selected for review. Details of the scheme can be viewed online at www.cii.co.uk/cpd.