AF3 Pension Planning Training Day/Revision Course
This course is now fully booked.
A day long revision course, hosted by Tom Ryan, Business Development and Compliance Manager, Astute Pensions.
Tom has worked at Astute since March 2015. Tom previously worked for the group that owned one of the largest SIPP providers in the UK, as a compliance and training manager, a role he held for 16 years. Tom also serves on the regional Personal Finance Society committee and has done so for the last 17 years. He is currently the education officer for the region.
By the end of this event delegates will have gained an insight into:
- HMRC Tax regime for pensions
- The legal framework for pensions
- Features and risks of both DB and DC schemes
- State retirement benefits
- Choices for early leavers, transfer value analysis and transfer advice
- The various options for drawing income
- Different needs and solutions available to personal and corporate clients
Please contact email@example.com to reserve your place.
CII/PFS members - £100 (PLUS VAT)
Due to tight security, please aim to arrive at the venue 15 minutes in advance of the start time.
This demonstrates the quality of an event and that it meets CII member CPD scheme requirements.
6 hours' CPD can be claimed for this event if relevant to your learning and development needs.
It is recommended that you keep any evidence of the CPD activity you have completed and upload copies to the recording tool as the CII may ask to see this if your record is selected for review. Details of the scheme can be viewed online at www.cii.co.uk/cpd.