Professional Indemnity Insurance Conference
To book places for the conference, please email: email@example.com
or telephone: 01491 872839 / 07712 482212.
This event will cover a wide number of issues including:
- A review of the past and expectations for the future
- Developments in and legal decisions on policy wordings
- Emerging issues facing the market
- Developments in individual professions – regulation and coverage
- Significant legal decisions that are impacting on the professions’ exposures
Who is the conference for?
This Conference will be of interest to anyone involved in Professional Indemnity Insurance, including underwriters, claims managers, risk managers, lawyers and brokers.
The fee for the two-day Conference is £995 (+VAT). For CII Members this is reduced to £795 (+VAT). The fee includes accommodation, refreshments, breakfast, lunch, dinner, banquet and conference documentation.
The full list of speakers and schedule for this conference can be found here.
CII CPD Scheme
This conference may be used for the purpose of CPD (13 hours)