Inclusion & Diversity Committee
To position the IIL as the model for Inclusion and Diversity through positive initiatives while demonstrating the advantages this could bring to the whole insurance and financial services industry.
To inform the insurance and financial services sector in London on the positives of diversity and inclusion.
- Hold quarterly workshops to raise the profile of the subject, and enable the IIL and members to make significant change
- Writing a ‘think piece’ to illustrate the benefits of I&D and showcasing ‘what good looks like’
Publish brief but regular articles in The London Journal & on the IIL website
To develop the environment for the insurance and financial services sector in London where diversity is the norm.
- Work with London-based CII Chartered firms to promote diversity within their organisations to help them comply with the proposed Chartered Firm requirements
- Trigger a dialogue with small firms to highlight ways in which the IIL can provide assistance to them.
- Maintain regular dialogue with other London/London Market organisations (Brokerage CityLink, LMA, LIIBA, MGAA, PFS London Region, etc).
- 07585 339861
- 020 7600 1324
- 020 7031 2682
- 07817 581755
- 01732 464292
- 07889 432935
- 020 7480 0265
- 07880 052657
Ola Jacob Raji
- 020 7488 2345
- 020 7417 4404
- 020 7954 8388
- 07957 460429
- 020 3124 6397
- 07946 524799