Breakfast Presentation on Senior Managers and Certification Regime
Are you ready for the Senior Managers and Certification Regime?
The Insurance Institute of Aberdeen is happy to announce it will be hosting a breakfast CPD session on SMCR on 15th November 2019.
With the deadline of 9th December 2019 fast approaching, have you done all you need to do to ensure that your firm is compliant with the new regulations? Do you want to know how this will impact you, whether you are a Senior Manager or not?
The event is being presented by Vice President of the Insurance Institute of Aberdeen, Alan Whittle. Alan will review the requirements of SMCR and what this means to you and your business.
We would highly recommend coming along and asking Alan any queries you might have on the subject over a cup of coffee and a bacon/egg roll.
Venue: The Angus Room, Park Inn, 1 Justice Mill Lane, Aberdeen, AB11 6EQ
8:00 am - Breakfast
8:15 - 9:00am - Presentation
If you are interested in attending this event please register using the online system above.
By attending this lecture delegates will be able to:
- Understand the main changes which SMCR will be bringing to solo-regulated firms.
- Review progress made in advance of the 9th December 2019 deadline for impleentation, and look at what needs to happen over the next 12 months.
- Understand the requirements for Senior Managers.
- Understand what Certification means for you, whether you are a senior manager or not.
- Understand the Code of Conduct and who this will apply to, and when.
This demonstrates the quality of an event and that it meets CII member CPD scheme requirements.
1 hour's CPD can be claimed for this event if relevant to your learning and development needs.
It is recommended that you keep any evidence of the CPD activity you have completed and upload copies to the recording tool as the CII may ask to see this if your record is selected for review. Details of the scheme can be viewed online at www.cii.co.uk/cpd.