One on One CII Exam Training
The session will focus on the key considerations around effective studying and exam completion and is not specific to a particular examination subject. Just drop in at any point in the day.
Participants do not have to be entered in the exam to sign up and the session may be appropriate even if you are just thinking of taking exams and want to know what they entail: Having an effective study plan and an understanding of what you are undertaking can make passing exams easier for anyone at any level.
We would highly recommend taking advantage of this opportunity.
By attending this event delegates will be able to identify:
• Learning and revision techniques
• What key facts you need to learn
• Specific hints and tips on:
o Advanced Diploma papers
o Example questions
• Latest developments in the CII qualification framework
The session will be run by Alan Chandler:
• A Chartered Insurer
• Delivers the Allianz scholarship and academy programmes in both the UK and Ireland
• Former CII examiner.
• Has trained more than 1,000 individuals to become fully ACII qualified.
This session takes place at:
Hilton Treetops Hotel, 161 Springfield Road, Aberdeen, AB15 7AQ
If you are interested in attending this event please email:
Diana Zolinska on Diana_Zolinska@AJG.com.
Places are limited and will be allocated on a first come, first served basis and a nominal fee of £20 per person will be payable.