The InsurTech Conference London
The Market Minds InsurTech Conference is back for its second year only much bigger and will be in Shoreditch Town Hall, London on 22 September.
CII members can obtain a 20% discount on tickets by registering via this link.
Some of the speakers so far include:
Stephen Catlin, Munich Re Digital Partners, Aviva Digital Garage, Balderton Capital, Anthemis, Trov, Cuvva, What3Words, Spixii and many more...
What will attendees learn from the day?
- AI, Machine learning, Blockchain, Robotics
- What insurance innovators are doing to modernise and compete in a soft market
- Build your own insurtech workshop
- Panels on Talent and Diversity, London Market Innovation, Emerging Markets and more
What would be different?
- The content is world class and covers the London Market as well as all specific technologies disrupting the industry
- Diversity of people in attendance: tech, Insurtech, business schools, fellow practitioners, investors, MBA students and more
For further information please visit: http://insurtechconference.com/
"Our mission is simple, we are working to enable and significantly enhance collaboration through partnerships between the incumbent insurance market and the InsurTech community. We believe that commercial partnerships between the old world and the new is critical to the future success of the global insurance industry.
This is why this conference is relevant to all stakeholders and practitioners in the industry regardless of age or experience. It will provide practitioners and innovators across the international insurance ecosystem with the knowledge and connections to thrive in a digitally driven world. The enormous change sweeping through the industry, brought on by the significant technological advances, will effect all areas of the global insurance market and at all levels of experience and professional disciplines."