Welcome to the Insurance Institute of London
Welcome to the website of Insurance Institute of London (IIL), the organisation supporting the professional development of members of the Chartered Insurance Institute (CII) or Personal Finance Society (PFS) living or working in London.
Who belongs to IIL?
When you become a member of the CII or PFS you automatically join a local institute of your choice, usually close to where you live or work.
Perhaps you are looking for a career in insurance and financial services? Maybe you have just moved to London to start a new job and want to make new contacts? Are you already in the profession and want to maximise your career opportunities? Or perhaps you are an insurance or financial services expert searching for easy ways to keep up to date and on top of your CPD target? IIL can do a lot to help you.
What do IIL members get?
Here are just some of the benefits of membership:
- Free, or discounted, access to a substantial lecture programme featuring speakers from around the world
- IIL members get the opportunity to put their questions to the global leaders of the profession, network with them and other fellow members, often at no additional charge
- Members go ‘behind the scenes’ at industrial and commercial businesses, touring sites and factories to see risks at first hand
- A magazine designed specifically for those working in the insurance and financial services in London, filled with articles commissioned by the Institute President for their insightful comments on hot topics and emerging risks
- Discounted rates on IIL’s books on topics of particular interest to those working in the London Market and internationally
- Access to the CII’s Knowledge Services (Library) and Members’ Business Suite at Aldermanbury as well as the courses run by the CII’s Face to Face Training Centre
- It’s not all work. We like to enjoy ourselves too, so why not join us at one of our exclusive social events?
Not a member? Don’t miss out any longer. Join here We look forward to meeting you.