Financing innovation – delivering the Aberdeen city bond issue
We have teamed up with Brodies to offer our next technical CPD event.
Aberdeen City Council recently became the first UK local authority to raise a major listed and rated bond issue to finance its capital investment programme. Brodies handled all of the legal work needed to deliver this £370million fundraising during the autumn of 2016.
By attending this event delegates will be able to identify:
• London capital markets investors’ perceptions of Scottish risk;
• Key legal and regulatory issues;
• The role of the credit rating agencies;
• The impact of a London Stock Exchange listing; and
• The potential for the direct read-across to other potential bond issues.
To register visit: http://www.brodies.com/seminars-and-events
This demonstrates the quality of an event and that it meets CII member CPD scheme requirements.
1 1/2 hours' CPD can be claimed for this event if relevant to your learning and development needs.
It is recommended that you keep any evidence of the CPD activity you have completed and upload copies to the recording tool as the CII may ask to see this if your record is selected for review. Details of the scheme can be viewed online at www.cii.co.uk/cpd.